How to create an Azure Access Method in Leapp
If this is your first time accessing Leapp please follow this guide: First Launch Setup.
1) From your quick list click on the "+" button located on the top-right corner of the app
You'll be presented with the Provider Selection screen:
2) Choose "Azure" as a Cloud Provider, then you'll be ported directly to the creation form:
3) As the last screen you'll be presented with the actual account creation screen:
- Account Alias: choose a unique name suitable to recognize the Access Strategy.
- Subscription Id: get the subscription Id from Azure Active Directory in the Azure console
- Tenant Id: get the tenant Id from Azure Directory in the Azure console
- Location: the default location to use for this credential set, this value overrides the one in the option panel
Finally press Save.